Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 29, 2005



LMAO... how funny is that. You can get it on a tee-shirt...

Some days I feel like drinking, but I've yet to do so.

Check out this site for some really cute baby tees! I so wish I had some money right now to get one for Kyla! To think we spent hundreds on her clothes when she was a newborn... and now I have nothing! Oh well, life has it's ups and downs, right?

www.babywit.com

*****

I really need to make a cool graphic for the heading of this site and my dirt blog... I downloaded some free software to do it, but it wouldn't open... I had to uninstall it. My friend Wendy who designed the graphic that pops up on www.danasdirt.com told me to get it... so I know it's good stuff... I'm thinking maybe it won't run on this computer for whatever reason.

I am SO excited for Kyla's party. Tomorrow is her actual birthday... and it's also my brother's 22nd birthday, so we're going out to dinner with him. Steak - YUM!

That's all I got for now... Kyla is fussing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home