Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 03, 2005

THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All I can say is we had the BEST day!!! Kyla's 1st birthday party was so much fun... Everyone was here, she had a BLAST and got tons of great presents!!

I am SO exhausted but it wouldn't be a good day in the life of D*ana if I didn't post photos and blog about it before going to bed... It's become ritual. Life is so precious, might as well write it all down.

As you'll notice in the pictures, Kyla went through 2 dresses LOL... after cake I just had to change her. She made quite a mess but it was SO CUTE. She was just chowing down!!

Presents time was the most fun... I was actually surprised at how into it she really was... She'd be content to just rip wrapping paper all afternoon... and once she'd get a gift open she just wanted to sit and play with it for a while, and we were all like "NEXT"... I tried to capture everything but I also wanted to help her along and enjoy her opening stuff... She was overwhelmed with all of it... constant stimulation...

I am going to get to bed. I am sure she'll be up and ready to play bright and early in the morning, and I have some cleaning up to finish. There are toys EVERYWHERE in the livingroom right now!! Plus I am working nights this week at the radio station so I'll be "pooped" as Hokey Pokey Elmo would say... HOKEY POKEY ELMO - BIG HIT with Kyla!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday party for her... I really do have the greatest family and the greatest friends!!!

Goodnight - more tomorrow... and of course you'll see pictures of her modelling all the cute clothes she got over the next several weeks LOL...

:)

D

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

I love that picture! She looks so happy. I'm so glad you had such a nice day. :) I hope TK enjoyed spending time with her. :) You look so pretty too!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

What precious pictures of such a cutie on her birthday! I'm glad her day was special.
First birthdays are always the best..
I got my son the Hokey Pokey Elmo too for his first and he went nuts for it too!
Take care,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home