Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, January 31, 2005

COLD. BITTER COLD.

LOL it's FREEZING HERE!! I am already thinking I should find a job in the south because I don't know if I can live with these winters. Yeah it got cold in Columbia but THIS is insane!

I have been doing a lot of thinking about my life and everything that has happened over the last several months and while the obvious things have been wrong with my living situation, I think my biggest problem is not having a job... and the feeling that my career is over.

I've been talking to some friends lately and I feel much better about things. Yeah, people might now what happened in Tampa... but I will never know how badly it will damage me unless I put myself out there and try. So a friend of mine here is helping put together a new demo at the station she works at, and I'm going to give it a shot. There is a job I really want but it's been open for a few weeks now and I'm sure it'll be filled quickly. I can't get into any detail but I think it would be a GREAT opportunity for me. Warm climate. Nice city (from what I've heard). Successful station/show... so we'll see.

Kyla is adjusting fine. She actually slept in the pack & play here for a while last night which surprised me. She did wake up around midnight and I ended up bringing her to bed with me, but she will adjust. She was just getting used to our bedtime routine and now I'm switching it on her.

I need to find a host for my site and figure out how to get it working again... I am so computer dumb but I am learning LOL.

D

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are back writing...things will work out for you. Get that demo going and hopefully you will get that job in the South. I am hoping its in Fl again. Keep warm!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a feeling that things are gonna go so great for you. Stay confident. Also stay bundled I heard the temps were dangerously cold up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home