Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 19, 2005

blogging from the studio...

I just wanted to write quick... There's a lot more button pushing to do here than at my previous station... so no time to chit chat and blog...

But I just feel so great right now... every weekend I feel like MYSELF again when I'm on the air... like, sitting in the house all day... not having money, a car, etc... well - of course it gets to me. Some days I feel like I won't ever get out of the rut... but then I come here and realize - things will be OK. I'm still me. I'm still a happy, cool, fun person... and I still know how to do what I do!

Anyway, I wanted to write this now so I can look at it sometime later in the week when I'm sitting around at 3 in the afternoon in my PJ's wishing I was on the radio somewhere!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home