Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 19, 2005

don't be a nasty bitch



Isn't that the best tee-shirt???? My friend just sent me the link and was like "I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!"

If only I had it 6 months ago... would have been a great thing to wear to work LMAO.

If I bought this tee-shirt I would wear it all the time... imagine walking into a bar wearing it... or walking around the mall... do you think people would be nice to you? Or be nasty bitches just to spite the shirt?

Hilarious. I wish they made it in PINK!!!

******

So anyway, not much is up. Gotta work on the air tonight... trying to see if my bro wants to babysit but he hasn't called me back... it's too early on a Saturday morning for him though LOL...

Last night I watched Legally Blonde on TBS... still haven't seen the Notebook yet but it's on Pay Per View so maybe I'll watch it this week...

Tomorrow I think I'm going shopping with my friend Stephanie. Need to get Kyla an Easter dress and get her picture done with the Easter bunny. I hope she isn't afraid of the Easter bunny... but I can see her screaming for mommy. I wonder if they'll let me take some shots with my digital camera too so I can easily load them... I'm sure they probably have the option to make a disk of them - for another $9.99 or something. Remember when it was just a polaroid picture for like $5 and now it's frigging $30-40 just to get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny!!!

I have some new pics of her to post... In her cute little giraffe sleeper that Grammy picked up for her at Gymboree. It's SO CUTE... I had my eye on it for a while but refused to pay $28 for a sleeper... but my stepmom saw it on sale and got it! SUPER CUTE!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home