Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

yum yum...

I am so bad today. All I am doing is eating!!! Kyla FINALLY went down for a nap... I am just pigging out!!! I have been so good lately but today I am kind of in a funk and I just want to stuff my face!!

I can not wait 'til tomorrow night... I NEED TO GET OUT!!! Right after I found out GOOD - GREAT - news this morning I found out something that pisses me off... It isn't even the actual situation that makes me mad, it's kind of to be expected, it's the reasons behind it don't even make sense... I can't even get into it.

I will celebrate the good news... and have some green beer tomorrow night with my friends. I have to remember to bring the camera!!

I honestly have no idea who these freaks are leaving comments... one of them linked to some random person's blog written in some language I don't even understand. Wackos!

I have been watching the E! True Hollywood Story about OJ all afternoon... I have never seen this episode before... I can not believe they did not find him guilty... I mean, duh... but how anyone didn't think he did it.

At least today Scott Peterson was sentenced to death. I saw Amber on Oprah the other day... yeah it was a repeat but I'd never seen it... and as much as you want to think she was kind of a bimbo, I think we've all been guilty of trusting the wrong guy before... I haven't met any men lately anyway, but when I do it's going to be really hard to trust someone again. Not just because of what I've been through, but now that I have a child - I'll be that much more selective and careful about who I date!

OK... I'm going to chow down on some more fattenning food.

:)

D

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a question..why dont you allow non-members to post on your dirt site? i mean its your choice but it was just a thought if i were you i would much rather let random people post on the dirt then my personal life..but im not you..sorry if this sounds mean i was just saying..thanks

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dana i lost my forgot my blog name so i have to post as a anonymous. oh my god i just seen the pics of Kyla and oh my god she should be on T.V . I mean she is so beautiful. even the babies on T.V are not as pretty as Kyla. anyways just wanted to let you know that you have the the most beautiful baby in the world. (even though i know you dont need to be told lol) have a super beautiful day --Tia

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over on your dirt site:

That is a scene Lindsay Lohan filmed for her new movie. Go over to defamer to get the REAL dirt. No offense to your second rate site :-)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger ninibeans said...

SECOND RATE SITE??? Huh??
We love Dana's site just the way it is!!!!!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home