Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 14, 2005

time flies...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't believe a year ago at this time I was counting the days 'til my due date... which luckily came 9 days early!!!

The last year has been just crazy... I was "nesting" at this time last year - going nuts cleaning the apartment on Harbour Island, fighting with Babies R Us to get our furniture, waddling around the radio station every day... Fun times!

Anyway, I was going to write this big long thing, but now I have a headache. I've been getting headaches again lately... they went away for a while but now they are back. I get like sharp little pains in my temples and all over my head, they only last a second, and I don't know what it is... then there's kind of a dull headache that lasts for like a day or two off and on. Of course the hypochondriac in me thinks its a serious health problem... but it's probably stress, lack of sleep, etc.

PLEASE do me a favor and completely ignore the stupid comments... really. These people do not bother me anymore - I read them and get a kick out of the fact that I still have a captive audience and people can't let go of me LOL...

You don't need to defend me!

I'm going to read for a bit and go to sleep....

;)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home