Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 12, 2005

m.i.l.f. wants her mtv

LOL... well that sums up my day. I watched lots of MTV. Ashlee Simpson, PoweR Girls, Diddy Idol, Slimdown Secrets of the Stars...

Well, wait. Let's go back to last night LOL... My stepsisters and my stepmom's sister came over... we had Papa Gino's and wine... sat around the table for a while just telling stories and laughing. At one point I busted out laughing and spit my white zinfandel all over the table... I am ALWAYS the one to do that!!!!! Luckily there wasn't much food left... just some girl scout cookies that had the plastic wrapping over them so my spray o'vino didn't get them.

I didn't sleep well at all though... We moved Kyla's crib into the room I am sleeping in since it's been in my stepsister's room... so Ky was not down with the idea of sleeping while I was in the room. I tried to be SO QUIET when I went to bed and lay completely still... but she knew I was there. I got about 4 hours of sleep total.

I had a headache ALL DAY... plus I didn't bother to put my contacts in so I am sure that didn't help matters... it snowed ALL DAY... I did NOTHING but watch MTV and play with Kyla... and eat. Today I ate way more than I have been lately... bad.

Of course at the end of my eating binge day "Slimdown Secrets of the Stars" came on MTV... so I change the channel after a while because I'm sitting there feeling huge... and then I get to VH-1's 100 Most Wanted... so I'm thinking it's 100 Most Wanted VIDEOS and I'm like "cool I'll catch up on videos" but no... it's the 100 Most Wanted CELEBRITY BODIES. I watched 2 minutes on Rebecca Romijn and I was DONE with that. No, I am not severely overweight, but I definitely need to eat better and exercise or it WILL catch up with me. Plus I'd like to look good in a bikini this summer.

Can anyone recommend a good beginner's workout video?

Besides this one of course...



LOL... I'd actually invest in this one but I have no man to show of my new moves for and it would depress me...

In the dirt blog I talk about PoweR Girls... ridiculously tacky show - I'm hooked. I need something to look forward to each week on TV so PoweR Girls wins. I think it's just (mildly) fascinating to see how things actually make it to the gossip pages and what goes on behind the scenes.

Then I watched Diddy Idol. Well, it's not called Diddy Idol but Making the Band is obviously P.Diddy's little Americal Idol where he's the Simon and the Randy and the Paula all wrapped into one.... and believe it or not the people on this show are even worse than American Idol... The only good thing about the show is watching Diddy TRASH the girls his people picked. He was watching video of some of the finalists and was like "What... that girl look like a MAN... she's a shortie... none of these girls have a look..." He's ruthless - I feel bad for these chicks!!!

OK on Ashlee Simpson show... is it me, or does it seem like Ryan Cabrera isn't that into Ashlee and she is super clingy? Like, she's always the one being all cutesy with him... the only time he is really into her is when there's other people around or for publicity like the "I LOVE ASHLEE" thing...

And I think it's such a riot how they focus an entire episode on her being worried about the Orange Bowl... they never do that... they will show her get to the venue, sing a little, perform, end of segment - like 3 minutes on it... but with this, it's ridiculous...

Oh, and her going off about changing the lyrics... COME ON. I watched the show for 30 minutes, heard her repeat them about 5 times, and I COULD REMEMBER THEM!!! She's totally making sad excuses for herself. I feel bad for her that her performance SUCKED, but why doesn't she just admit that she had a really shitty performance instead of just dancing around the issue??

OK ENOUGH about television!!!

Kyla is learning how to say Tigger. I SWEAR she is. Every time we are playing with Tigger I go "Tig-ger" and she says "tih-git" or something like that... it's NOT "tigger" but she's trying!!! She does high five and waves on cue!!! It's just so frigging cute!!!

I am going to read... I finished "Milkrun" and now I'm going to read "See Jane Date"... but I am afraid of something I do when I read one book after another - I keep thinking the characters from one book are in the other book!!! I confuse myself.

Goodnight :)

D

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Stefi Lily said...

hey dana!
Well, I will tell you what has worked for me. I had a baby too and I also let myself go a lil bit and I just couldnt get around to eating healthy, but many people came to me and recommended the same Video/DVD.
Leslie Sansone
Walk away the pounds for Abs
Theres a 3 set video/dvd. Its goes from a 15 minute workout to 45 min. Its awesome! Ive been doing it for 2 months and Ive lost 25 pounds. Now, Im pregnant again and Im still doing so i can keep in shape. Just a suggestion...

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the Camen Electra video from Ebay for $14 and I love it. It really works!
--Anna

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there girl, I just have one quick comment about the ASS (ashlee simpson show)...I don't know if you saw her episode where they chronicle the event's leading up to the SNL debacle. Well, I think it was all staged. Of course they're going to make it seem like she was really sick. But focusing all 23 minutes of her show to her "raspy" voice just proves to me that they were trying to dig her out of that hole.

UGH! I don't like that girl at all.

Can I also say that I love the way you give your input on everything. You seem to be in my head sometimes, which is creepy!

Keep it up!

-Gina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home