Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

m.i.l.f. gets flowers!

Yes, someone sent me flowers today... I was feeding Kyla her dinner, making mine... doorbell rings. Flowers. I'm like, omg... thinking they must be for my stepmom or the guy is at the wrong house... nope. They were for me. Very pretty!!

Not a very eventful day otherwise. Kyla and I played and ate. That's about it. Oh yeah, and slept.

I have the biggest frigging zit on my face. It was just like a red bumb, but now it's a big fat whitehead pimple. I'm so mad. I VERY RARELY get pimples anymore but when I do - its GROSS.

I wish I had more to write. I am kinda blah. I'm tired. I am going to lay down and read... I didn't get to read last night because Kyla wouldn't sleep so I let her sleep with me. It was freezing and really windy, I think she was cold and scared because the wind was shaking the house!! So we snuggled :)

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Lauren Marie said...

That's great that you got flowers! I wish I would get flowers delivered to me. LoL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home