Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Feeling better today!

I'm feeling MUCH better today. It must have been like something I ate... I don't know. I felt like crap all day yesterday but I am MUCH better today!

As you can see below... we had quite a busy morning of playing LOL... The pictures are kinda backwards... She was in the laundry basket first... and took a bath a little while ago right before her nap - but who cares.

My dad and stepmom took care of her this morning so I could get some more sleep - I think that helped me a lot. I'm on the radio at 6, so my brother is coming over to babysit.

Not much else is going on. I need to do something new with my hair but it's the last thing I can be spending money on lol... The brown has faded, so now it's back to blonde with long roots!!! I knew it would happen, but it still annoys me. My hair is NATURALLY brown, so it doesn't make sense that brown washes out and it goes back to being fake blonde!!! Oh well, it's not like I have anyone to impress right now.......... ;)

Um, so, that's about it. As for my job search... it's going fine... I just feel it is better to leave any details about that stuff off of here, but trust me - I'm working on it!!!

Have a great day!

D

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! Kyla is so precious, and getting more hair! I don't have a blog, so I couldn't ask dirt news on the other page...but I was just at the grocery, and on the cover of In Touch it said Paris used to date Nick and that's why she left those nasty e-mails about jessica on her phone? Have you heard anything about this? Have fun tonight on the radio!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

LOL it's so funny you ask that because I JUST posted about it on D*ana's Dirt like right before I read this!!

Yes, they dated in like 1999 when Paris was 17 and Nick was like 19... I guess she's still bent about it.

I can't believe nobody ever knew this!!!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick is 31 now which would have made him 25 in 1999, not 19.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

My bad. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home