Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 03, 2005

the notebook.

OK I am going to get this movie and watch it. I have heard SO MANY THINGS about it... it's like the movie EVERY CHICK on earth has seen except me! I have no idea what it is about at all... I think since I have a baby and I never get to go to the movies, I don't pay attention much. I know what is coming out and who is in what, but I just never get to go anymore so I don't pay attention. I don't rent movies because I NEVER return them... and obvoiusly at this point I have no money to be buying them... but I'm going to see if I can get this one and check it out.

I need to jump in the shower... I know, 3 in the afternoon, no shower yet LOL... I usually wait until Kyla takes her afternoon nap. If I showered right when I got up in the morning I'd feel like I need another one by this time of day anyway... anyone who is a SAHM (Stay At Home MILF) knows what I mean!!

So if you saw the Notebook - let me know how it was - but don't go giving away secrets LOL...

Hope you like the pics of Kyla - I have a TON of them but those ones are my favorites.

:)

5 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Notebook" is not all its cracked up to be. I read the book first which was okay, but sad. So make sure you have your girlfriends with you to cry on their shoulder while watching the movie. I thought it was a little slow personally and exptremely depressing and I usually like love stories. But that's my opinion!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart the notebook it is the best movie ever!!!! Me and all my single girlfriends watched this on v-day. It is best watched with a bottle of wine and a box of klennex. Enjoy!

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the movie! I actually suckered my bf into watching it with me and we bawled like babies together...so pathetic...lol.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Notebook is one of my favorite movies. You should totally watch it...I think it's one of the best love stories out there...You'll love it. You'll need some tissues because you'll definetly cry your eyes out. Ryan Gosling is super hot in this movie! Definetly check it out!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the movie was ok.. couldve been better told. a little long too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home