Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

m.i.l.f.s love louis vuitton...

And so do puppies!!


It's Beth's little doggie Francis... with her LV purse!!! SO CUTE!!!

Hopefully soon I'll be able to afford things again... but honestly, after what I've gone through I'm going to become VERY thrifty LOL...

So I have some very important stuff to do tonight... ;)

Kyla and I had a fun day playing. She is saying "mama" all the time and I am starting to think she KNOWS I AM MAMA!!!! She is so cute it's ridiculous.

I gotta get started on some stuff... Sorry the dirt page is a little show the last few days, there really is NOTHING worth writing about!! When I find stories I only post them if I feel compelled to - and lately there's just nothing. I like to keep it all high quality, juicy, good stuff LOL.

Oh, and comments are now open to everyone... I know it's a pain to sign up for the blogger, etc...

PLEASE - IF YOU SEE RUDE COMMENTS DO NOT RESPOND. I check them often enough to delete them quick... but just DO NOT REPLY. DON'T COMMENT BACK. People do this stuff to GET A REACTION... so just don't respond at all. Just laugh at the silly person sitting there trying to stir up trouble on my lame blog and let it go. I can handle it :)

D

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana,you might be having it hard at the moment but your time will come soon again. This will make you a stronger person in life. Oh, Kyla is so cute!! Looking at her makes me want to cuddle to her. Your a LUCKY mommy.

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree...miss you on the radio in Tampa. It's just not the same...

Kyla is getting cuter and cuter by the day. She sure looks like her daddy.

You're doing a great job with her.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we really do miss you here on the radio in Tampa!
Miss Ty too! =o(
Anyway ..long live the MILF diary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home