Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 06, 2005

talk about a m.i.l.f.!



Have you seen The Gastineau Girls on E!???? I just saw this for the first time tonight... omg the mother is hotter than the daughter!

It's a pretty amusing show. They are just so superficial it's insane... and they are running out of money LOL. Neither one of them have jobs. I sometimes wonder HOW DO THESE PEOPLE SPEND LIKE THIS???

Anyway, I spent a good part of the afternoon watching the E! channel and playing with Kyla. She was cracking up at her Tiggers today... she's got 2 of them right now, and when I make them play together she cracks up.

My stepmother made London Broil for dinner - omg SOOOOOOOOO good I had like 4 plates!!!

I didn't end up going out tonight... it was going to be late by the time my friend got done working and I didn't feel like going. We're going to hang out some other time when it won't be so late.

Nothing else is up!!! I am going to go read. Yes, me - read. I really like this book my friend gave me.

Oh, the one thing that was really bizarre about the Gastineau Girls - mother and daughter- posing NUDE all like sexual with each other. SICK. I mean, it's like an unfathomable thought to me... Just plain TWISTED!!!

I'm just looking forward to Kyla's birthday party now!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home