Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

splish splash!


Can you tell I love the bath!!

So I FINALLY took pics of Kyla in the bath today! They all came out so cute... but I had to pick the ones I could crop or the ones that didn't have any little baby parts in them LOL...

And the brown spot in the pictures is NOT a bruise or anything, there's a spot on the camera lens that I can't get rid of - it's been there forever!

She does have some dry skin and I've been putting everything possible on it to get rid of it... but she's teething and drooling so much that it just makes it yucka. She's getting 3 new teeth on top...

Right now she's downstairs watching Toy Story with Grampy... My stepsister is here tonight so they went out to get ice cream - she was craving some, mentioned it, and then I was like OMG I want some too now... so we're having treats!!

Not much else is up... I'm going out Thursday night for St. Patrick's Day... and yes, I'll be sporting one of those super lame "Kiss Me I'm Irish" tee shirts or something... We're probably going to a place in Quincy called the Beachcomber - even though it's about 15 degrees here. The "beach" places around here are quite winterized LOL...

OK, ICE CREAM IS HERE... and Kyla needs to get to bed shortly too. More tomorrow!!

:)

D

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is absolutly adorable

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

She is so CUTE!
Look how big she is getting!
I hope she has a wonderful first birthday,the first ones are always so precious...
take care, we miss you in Tampa!
chele_3

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Kyla has Eczema?

Baby Orajel makes a line called Gentle Naturals and there is Baby Eczema Cream and Eczema wash that works great. My son has Eczema and he gets rough red spots on his face and on the inside of his arms and back of his legs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home