Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

junior varsity meat market...

OMG, I was scrolling through other blogs (that's what that "Next Blog" button at the top of the page is for) and I found THIS.

http://juniorvarsitymeatmarket.blogspot.com/

RANDOM. This person - not sure if it's a man or a woman - looks at online dating websites and then MAKES FUN OF THE PROFILES!!!

It's kinda funny... and is a great concept if it could be done right!!

Anyway, I just saw that and had to share.

:)

D

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger DenebM said...

OK, I know...TOTALLY UNrelated but I needed to ask for some advice...

My nephew is turning 1.

Any suggestions on a gift?

What is Kyla into? Anyone else have a 1 year old? What are they into?

My son is 2 but he's always sorta been into puzzles and cars since before he was 1. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home