Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 04, 2005

fun with a headache.

Yes... tonight was fun on the air... now I'm at the station finishing up some other stuff... my head has been hurting all night. It's so weird these headaches I'm getting again... My friend thinks it might be all the junk food, combined with stress, and lack of sleep. Yeah, that sounds like a recipe for headaches!

I just want sleep. The one GOOD thing about my headaches is that I can sleep through them!! Once my head hits the pillow I'm out... Some people have them and can't sleep - mine go away with sleep. Hooray!

I'm shocked at how many hits the dirt page is getting... today was biggest day yet!!! I am getting links from all kinds of different places which is cool... now if only I could figure out how to make money off it LOL...

I am gonna jet - this week is going to be a little nuts since I am working at night and that's usually when I am online - after Kyla goes to bed.

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to read of your headaches.... I wanted to comment - love the blogs. I think, perhaps, the reason for the hit increase is from Celebrity Baby Blog. They had posted a link to your site to thank you for a photo or something... it was the same day as your hit increase. I only know that 'cuz that's the day I found your blog(s). :)

best,
Gloss This!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home