Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, January 31, 2005

Strategic Career Moves...

I was just chatting with a friend and you know, if I don't get another job in radio I could always talk into the microphone at Burger King's drive through... I would make it fun. Can you imagine?

Are you SURE you want to supersize that fatass?

You know that chocolate shake is gonna go right to your thighs honey...

An apple pie? You're gonna eat a double whopper with cheese supersize fries a large diet coke AND YOU NEED DESSERT?

Anyway, that's my random thought for the night. I haven't felt much like blogging. You'd be surprised what's going on.

I did talk to a really good friend tonight and we're going to see each other for the first time in 3 years this week! I am so excited!!

Update on danasdirt.com - waiting for a friend to get back from vaca and then I'm sure she'll help me get it back up!

D

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you are getting your humor back. You will get a job in radio again, once they hear and see you there won't be a problem. Its good to hear that you are meeting up with old friends again, you should have fun in your life..........Especailly with what you had to deal with. Love Ya lots!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home