Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Christ Has Risen!

And I am about to DROP!

What a busy day... we went to my stepmother's sister's house for brunch... Kyla was up at 5:30AM... I guess she knew the Easter bunny had come!

We just got back a little while ago... carrying her around and chasing her around all day... I'm POOOOOOPED.

She went for a walk with Grampy & Grammy...

We had a nice day... she got some adorable little Easter presents... My stepmom picked out the CUTEST little pink PEEPS Easter basket! It's a soft PEEP BASKET - I have to take a picture of it... if you haven't seen these - SO CUTE!!! She also got an adorable Gymboree outfit, a little froggy toy for the tub - it ribbbbits, some Baby Einstein flashcards (I picked them up on sale for $3.99 - a STEAL for BABY E. things!), a little bunny, some binkies and a new sippy cup, a little chicky toy, and a pail and shovel and watering can! SO CUTE!!!

I ate so much candy today, no wonder I am a little queasy right now... I've been so good over the last few months about junk, but it's ALL OVER TODAY... CADBURY IS MY WEEKNESS... The mini-eggs, and the Cadbury Creme Eggs... OMG... biting the chocolate top off... sticking my tongue in and licking out the creamy sugary gooey center... YUM.

I haven't eaten my Cadbury Creme Egg yet though... I had so many blondies and mini-eggs... saving that for later... and I got a Chocolate Bunny too which I'll save for later in the week!!

So I'm turning comments back on... a lot of people have recently found this blog and want to comment... My sites are getting so many hits now that I'm linked from other dirt blogs... I have new traffic facts which record EVERYTHING people on the site do... so if anyone leaves nasty comments, all I have to do is look at the time the comment was published, and then go look at the IPs that were on at that time... and I can't prove exactly who did it - but I'll know where it's coming from... so if I see any FAMILIAR AREAS OR IP ADDRESSES... I'll know who is doing it - because I have a sneaking suspicion I know who a few of the HATERS ARE!!

10 Tampa Florida United States
8 Vienna Wien Austria
7 Toronto Ontario Canada
7 Raleigh North Carolina United States
6 Melbourne Florida United States
5 Atlanta Georgia United States
5 Grand Rapids Michigan United States
5 Copperas Cove Texas United States
3 Glasgow Scotland United Kingdom
3 Manassas Virginia United States
3 Huntington New York United States
2 Ljubljana Ljubljana Slovenia
2 Winston Salem North Carolina United States

There's the last 10 or so areas that have hit my site... I can look on each one and see what the IP is, how they found my site, other times they have been on it, how much time they spend, etc... HOW NEAT! I can even see if people find it from a Google search and what words they searched for... like there are some people who have looked up "D*ana's Dirt Blog" and stuff... pretty crazy!

It's a little bit weird knowing there's people in like Raleigh, NC or Slovenia, and Scotland, etc. all kinds of places I've never been... all looking at my site!!!

Anyway, hope you had a great Easter if you celebrate... and if not, well, hope you had a great day anyway.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home