Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

found the cure...

for my headaches... just relaxing.

Seriously, I had a headache all day... and then I talked about some things that have been bothering me and it just went away! Then my best friend came over after dinner and we hung out for a while... played with Kyla... and then once she went to bed we just talked about random stuff for a while - and now I feel much better!

I also got some good news...

I am going to bed. Kyla is sound asleep but who knows how long that will last tonight! I need to read some more of the book I am into... and get some zzzzzz's!

Thanks for all the sweet emails!!! It's funny the last few days I've gotten a bunch of "I finally found you!" emails... I guess after 6 months people finally realized I wasn't coming back or something... it's really cool to know people miss me that much!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home