Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

headaches!

Ugh, my nasty headaches are back! I NEVER used to get headaches... and I started getting them in Tampa... when I wasn't getting any sleep and had a lot of stress... then they went away for a little while, then came back when we were moving... had them a lot in Columbia... then once I came here they went away for a while and NOW THEY ARE BACK!! It's so aggravating. And they last for DAYS. I think a big part of it right now is that I can not sleep... Kyla hasn't been sleeping through the night - I think because of her teeth - so then I don't get enough sleep either. Hopefully once these teeth come in it'll be better!

That's all for now... I didn't feel like eating last night so I'm STARVING!!

I'll do the dirt later too... not much going on anyway!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home