Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 28, 2005

in 2 days...

My baby will be 1 year old!!!

I can't even believe it... I can't wait for her party this weekend either. It will be great to see my whole family... and watch Kyla DIVE into her Funfetti birthday cake!!

I am pretty upset right now though... I don't have any money to get her any gifts. I know it's not all about the presents, but how sucky to be her mom and not have anything for her. I spent the little money I had to get her Easter basket, card, and a few little things... I get paid for my work on the radio on the 1st, but I have some bills I need to stop from going to collections so I gotta pay those... Being an out of work single mom is NOT EASY... Maybe I should go on welfare - it would just be like taking back all the money I paid in taxes when I was raking it in!

KIDDING. I won't be going on welfare... I just need to figure out a way to pay for child care, get a car, etc. and then get a job... I am really hoping something I REALLLLLY want works out - but it might take a few months to find out... Can't say much more... but it would be KILLER for me. It's here, great hours, etc... Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

While I'm unemployed, I'm teaching myself some CSS code and some HTML code! I want to learn how to change the look of my blogs and make them cooler... I don't like the way all the pictures look, I want to frame them and make some graphics too... So I'm messing with all the code to see what I can come up with. I knew NOTHING about html or CSS before, but I'm figuring it out. I HAVE TO be learning something or doing something... I go nuts!

That's about all for now. Kyla is awake in her pack & play - but I was having one of those "I NEED A FEW MINUTES TO MYSELF" moments a little while ago so she is fussing a little but I can't keep spoiling her SO MUCH.

Don't forget to watch Cameron Diaz in FLIPPIN... I mean, Trippin' - tonight at 1030 on mtv.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home