Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

it's sleepin' time.

I am exhausted.

We had a great day. I actually realized there are a TON of children in this neighborhood today. We went for a walk and there were kids in like EVERY yard... I ended up talking to one girl for a little bit. She has two boys, 10 and 5, and I asked her if she knows any babysitters... She seemed really nice. I always feel like people won't like me... I am trying to get over that and be really friendly, so I started up the conversation with her. I don't know why I get like that around people I don't know. I get this weird feeling like "this person does not like you nor do they want to speak to you..." when really, it's not true.

Anyway, we went out to LongHorn for dinner - STEAK, YUM. Kyla was such a good little birthday girl at dinner! She looked adorable in her new outfit... I have a few pics of her with my brother but I'm too tired to load them now.

I had a glass of red wine with dinner... been SO LONG since I had red wine. It goes so great with steak though!!!

I am just flabbergasted at the number of hits I am getting lately. Ha, like that word - flabbergasted??? The dirt site got almost 4,000 hits so far today, I'm thinking I'll break 4,000 by midnight... Well, there it is... Total of hits, Unique visitors, New Visitors, Returning Visitors.

Wednesday 30th March 2005 3,977 1,850 594 1,256

It's interesting to see how it grows by day, and how the number of returning visitors goes up consistently, and the number of first time visitors goes up, but not by as much, each day... that means people are coming, checking out the site, and then coming back for more!

Now if only I could get a job on the radio and make money off my wit and humor LMAO... right.

Speaking of which, I put a link to this random website on the dirt blog... Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers. I found it on another site and I was cracking up at it... I just love Kenny Rogers and just the idea that someone dedicated an entire site to men who look like him is hilarious. There are tons of men who look like Kenny Rogers too... seriously, we've all seen them. I just thought I was the only one who noticed until I saw that site. Such a phenomenon.

I have to say that life without a lot of drama is nice. I have 2 issues right now that I'm not sure how to handle... but I'm just letting it go. Something happened yesterday that freaked me out a little and made me feel like there's something shady going on, but I'm just going to let it go instead of worrying about it.

I gotta go sleep. I was trying to muster up something interesting but sometimes it just isn't going to happen. I'm sure as I doze off to sleep I'll have some great thing to post, and it'll be gone from my brain before I get to it. OH WELL!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home