Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

TCO!


Spring is FINALLY HERE! It's so nice out today... we went for a walk and played on the front stoop!

LOL... do you know what TCO is? TOTAL CUTENESS OVERLOAD... Hehehe... I found that phrase a long time ago on this hilarious website... actually the guy lives in Tampa - or he did anyway - and he thinks he is friggin' Peter Pan... and he takes pictures of himself jumping up in the air as if he is flying like a fairy... It's a riot. And he says "this picture is TCO" - meaning Total Cuteness Overload. So now once in a while I use that phrase.

OK, a friend of mine - a guy friend - wants out of his current relationship... but he seems to be contemplating taking the A**HOLE WAY OUT!!!

Yeah, just NOT TELLING HER...

In fact, he told me he needed to pick up that book "He's Just Not That Into You" in order to figure out how to "hint his way out" of the relationship!!! What an ass. I don't know the chick so it's really none of my business... but still.



So what do you do - do you tell the girl/guy that the relationship is over, or do you just blow the person off and "hint" your way out of it???

I have to be honest, every guy who has ever "dumped" me has just taken the "hinting" approach. I've never been told to my face, or even in an email or phone call, that "it's over"... It's always been "eventually she'll get the hint".

This is wrong. If it's only been a few dates it's one thing to just stop calling... but if you've officially been "together" you owe the person an "it's over"...

OK, on to other things. Kyla and I had so much fun outside today... what a nice day!!! We walked around the block, talked to some neighbors, then sat on the front stoop for a while and hung out. She was all about watching the other kids riding their bikes.

These 3 boys were riding their bikes in the street and one of them just thought it would be funny to cut this other kid off, and PURPOSELY CRASH... so he did, they both fell off their bikes!!! The kid who caused the collision was wearing a helmet, the other kid was not... Neither of them got hurt.... but all I could think of was the bike accident my brother and sister had - and my brother broke his leg in HALF and was in a cast for like 4 months!!

Anyway, I'm on the air now and I need to focus...

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of you are so Cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home