Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, May 14, 2005

WARNING:

If you hate the sight of my face, you might want to leave. This is my blog and I have taken some time tonight to photograph myself and mess with the photo effects, cropping, etc. I also got my hair done and played with it. If you think I'm ugly - DON'T WRITE MEAN COMMENTS, just DON'T LOOK... go look at yourself instead I'm sure your face is a much finer example of God's work.

Now, on with the photo madness.


I am trying to figure out which pic to use for my MySpace and for my Blogger profile... No, I do not have anything better to do right now, besides finish organizing the mess of clothes on my bed. I do not feel like doing that... so I'm messing with pics of myself. And going to get another (my 2nd) glass of wine. The only thing that pisses me off about this picture is the dark spot on my cheek because the lens has some speck of dirt on it or something. That's my life though, it's ALWAYS something... ;)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

LOVE the hair. Is the dark your natural color, or did she put in some low lights too? It's so cute. I need mine done so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home