Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 13, 2005

The RETURN OF THE MILF DIARIES!!!

Yup - Screw it. I liked this name, I'm keeping it. This blog is not about anything inappropriate nor do I really care what those who don't approve think.

Nuff said on that.

So... this whole thing with this crazy chick stealing my pictures. WOW.

I have to thank the person who found the Court records of this girl's boyfriend/fiance/whatever he is... because once I had her info and told her I knew where she lived, SHE FREAKED, confessed, apologized, and took it all down.

It's obviously a sad story though. The court record on this guy was for assualt of a pregnant woman.... so that alone explains a lot. I have also been talking to one of her MySpace friends who she only knew through the internet. This Nycole chick has been carrying on and building a friendship with someone in another state using my pictures for over a year. She has even sent cards in the mail to this girl, signing them Love Nycole & DOMYNYQUE - which is the name she gave to the pictures of Kyla. This girl I am talking to is really hurt... she sent gifts to her!! She didn't believe I was telling her the truth until this girl took down her blog and profiles... and now she is just really upset. I feel bad.

Never in my life did I think anyone was that wacky. It is straight out of a made for TV movie.

I am really glad I do not live in that area anymore. If I did, trust me, I would be all over this and would be taking this girl to court or something... for stalking or whatever I could do. I really think she's just lonely and hurt, and I think she might really be pregnant - pray for her baby.

So anyway, I've kind of been distracted by this. It seems silly to worry about wackos on the internet... but this was so weird.

The girl was also stealing other people's baby pictures. I was able to find an email she had sent me - of course posing as someone else, but I put all the screen names, email addresses, etc. together... she's got a ton of them... and she'd sent me - and a number of other people - an email on mother's day. I did REPLY ALL and let everyone know that she was stealing pictures of me and my daughter... and a number of these woman checked her other profiles and found pictures of their children as well.

So anyway, mystery solved - kinda. I do not know this girl, I don't know if Nycole is her real name, but I know she was using her boyfriend's real name because when my friend found the court record with the address on it and I IM'd her with that info - she backed down and confessed and apologized.

So anyway, now that that's over with.........

MySpace is addicting. I don't know why... I'm sure I'll be over it soon... but it is fun for now. I think I enjoy interacting with people like that and getting in touch with some friends from Tampa or "meeting" other radio people that I've heard of but never really talked to...

I have to work at 6am then I am going to get my hair done after I get off the air. I haven't had it done since NOVEMBER so I am excited. Then it's to the mall to get some new clothes since I have NOTHING for spring!!

Anyway, hope you are happy the Milf Diaries ARE BACK!!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Man, you step away from the computer for one day to go shopping, and miss EVERYTHING! Now I'm all freaked about having my son's pictures on my blog. People are nuts.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

I've always been labled a "prude" but I love your MILF Diaries. Some people take things TOO far.
Glad they're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home