Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!!

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies who read this :)

I had a nice mother's day... Had cupcakes and eggs for breakfast LOL... yes, 2 cupcakes. My stepmom made them last night because the mothers deserve some sweets for mother's day... and my dad made eggs this morning.

I have to take a picture to show you what Kyla made for me... well, she had help of course... Her handprints in a frame!!! It's SO cute!!! The funniest thing is the other day I noticed she had a little bit of bright blue stuff under her fingernails and I could not for the life of me figure out where it came from.... I was thinking the blue dye on the pack & play got wet and was running... or it was from my clothes or hers or SOMETHING... well, now I know where it came from!!! I actually said something to my stepmother about not knowing what got under her fingernails... but she couldn't tell me since it was a surprise!!! Now I know - it was just a little tiny bit of paint that just wouldn't come off when they did it the other night. Totally sweet, it's so adorable.

I also got a little book of Mother Goose rhymes to read to Kyla... and the Jennie McCarthy book "Baby Laughs"...

Have you read this book? I never read "Belly Laughs" which is her pregnancy book, but they gave me "Baby Laughs" for Mommy's Day and I have only read a little of it, but it is SO FUNNY. My dad was cracking up looking at it this morning.... and I've read a few pages, it is HYSTERICAL.

I even think I am going to use one of her lines in the book as the title of this blog!!! :)

Well, I am working tonight so I gotta go. It is COLD here, I HATE it. Who wants to wear winter clothes in the MIDDLE OF MAY??? Not me, but it's like 45 out or something. YUCK!!

Hope you had a great mother's day!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home