Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 02, 2005

This Neglected Journal.

As opposed to "This Old House"... anyway... this journal needs some serious attention. It needs a name, a new graphic, some interesting updates. I am so sorry I've been so neglectful.

I've been working on the dirt site so much and I just haven't had much to say on this blog... Or I think of things and then they fall out of my head when it comes time to write!!!

I am sorry... more will come soon.

How nuts is this... I love looking at my webstats for the dirt site just to see where people are SLACKING OFF AT WORK LOL... Here are some of the companies that need to keep their employees in check!! What's scary is the number of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS that check it LMAO!!

Urban Outfitters
Deloitte & Touche
Department Of Veterans Affairs
City Of Austin Electric Utility Department
Oregon State System Of Higher Education
Paramount Pictures
Donna Karen New York
J. Crew
Federal Aviation Administration
Citadel
Viacom
The United States Centers For Disease Control
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Those are just a few... It's just interesting. And OF COURSE I AM KIDDING about slacking off, I love that so many people dig the site!!! The best is the FAA though, that threw me off!!

Well, I have some big decisions to make and I guess maybe that's why I haven't posted much personal stuff to this blog. As you know I tend to spew... and rather than risking divulging too much, I just keep quite. I think I'm going to work on doing more posts like the baby poop story (though I really hope there isn't another one for a LONG time) and the Wiggles thing, etc. because that seems to be the most fun... It just requires me to be in the right mindset and I haven't been lately. Things are good - I just don't know which way to go now!!! At least I have options!!

If you miss me on the radio (for the Tampa peeps) click here for some old stuff and my show in Boston this weekend... I'm going to start uploading some MP3s on a regular basis now.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home