Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cling cling cling.

OK, so I know what the cure for STATIC CLING IS - some Bounce.

But what about the cure for KID CLING???

My daughter will not sit by herself content for two seconds the last few days. I am sitting here with my eyes drooping out of my head... usually we play, then she plays on her own while I do other things or pick up or whatever... then we play together more... but lately I can't put her down!!!

ALL DAY she would just crawl over to me fussing to be held... I pick her up, she's fine. Chill for a minute, put her down, she cries. Even when I'm sitting with her to play, or going to read her a story, or WHATEVER, she just fusses!!!

Is this normal? I'm thinking... who every said the "terrible 1's"!!!

Anyway, I'm so freaking tired I can't really muster up a good post - but the poop one was enough for a while LOL...

I'm going to sleep.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home