Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 24, 2005

SOMEBODY TOOK HER FIRST STEPS TODAY!!!!

YES!!! FINALLY... Kyla took her first steps tonight!!!

My best friend came over around 7... we were hanging out in the livingroom, sitting on the floor by the coffee table playing with Kyla... all of a sudden she just LET GO OF THE TABLE and TOOK TWO STEPS to me all by herself!!! My friend and I just looked at each other and were like "wwwwwwooooooooowww!!!!" Then she did it again!!!

Then we brought her upstairs to the bedroom to get her ready for sleepin' time, and we sat a few feet across from each other and had her walk back and forth... she stumbled a lot of course, but she'd get a good 2 or 3 steps in without support...

NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM SUPER DUPER PROUD MOMMY TONIGHT!!! She is 1 year and 3 weeks...

THE CHASE WILL SOON BE ON!!!

***

So other than that excitement... today my dad and I went to lunch at Boston Market - did you know they have ZITI BAKE as a side now???? They never did before, to my knowledge anyway. It wasn't that great, I'll stick with the mac & cheese... which really isn't MAC its more like ROTINI & Cheese but whatever. The chicken is super and that's what they're there for.

Then we went to the bookstore and I got a book on CSS code so I can make my blogs kick all kinds of ass. I have the sweet graphic... now I just need to change the layout around... that's a project for another night though... I'm POOOOOPED and Kyla needs to go to the doctor in the morning so I have to get some sleep.

So excited Britney came out of hiding. It's so sad that I actually missed her.

;)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home