Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nice Day, huh?

I am a little aggravated because last night I wrote this whole post about something funny and it never made it up... and by the time I realized it didn't post I was too tired to go back and do it again.

Maybe tonight I'll get on it.

Kyla is taking steps with me holding her hand... she walked all the way across the livingroom last night!! She can stand up and hold her little bunny or her dolly and she doesn't even realize what she's doing!!

Big changes are about to happen, but it's all stuff I MUST keep to myself for now.

:-)

D

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

That's awesome about Kyla walking,
Pretty soon you will be chasing her all over the place....
As soon as they get the hang of it, they do this walking fast/running thing..
By the way I think you should keep calling this the M.I.L.F Diaries- I think it's really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home