Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Virgin Mary Takes Chicago!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess this is all over the news in Chicago and will probably make national news as well... It seems the Virgin Mary has appeared under an overpass on a Chicago highway.

The police have had to close the road to prevent people from parking there... so now it's just crowds of people flocking to see her... look at that shrine!!

I WONDER IF THE CITY OF CHICAGO IS GOING TO SELL THE CONCRETE ON EBAY?????

Seriously... I am not sure how busy this road is, but could you imagine the catastrophe if the sludge dripping down the walls of The Lincoln Tunnel in NYC started to look like The Virgin Mary... what about if the ceiling in the Harbor Tunnels in Boston fell out into the shape of The Virgin Mary? What if the steel of the Golden Gate Bridge suddenly eroded to look like The Virgin Mary?

It's just a little wacky to me... I can see what they are looking at... but it's just odd. I never did see that building in Clearwater, FL with the glass that looked like Mary... some jackass kid slung a slingshot through it or something and ruined it, but I guess that was pretty amazing.

Anyway, I've got a few other blogging sessions in me tonight... so check back!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home