Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 11, 2005

I have an idea...

For some reason the last few days I have been thinking of all these cool ideas... Not that any one of them is going to make me a dime, but the job thing is in the works too... I HOPE.

So I came up with this idea for a COMIC STRIP of all things... I have to talk to someone about doing the artwork... If I can make it happen it should be pretty funny.

My tee-shirt idea... Probably won't happen but it would be cool.

I have a post about something pretty funny drafted but I need the time to sit down and write it... I wanted to get the dirt done with my time this morning and now Kyla needs me...

Talked to my best friend for a while on the phone last night and felt much better... then I ended up chatting with a friend at the radio station (he was on after me) until almost 1am! He's a really nice guy and has been going through some stuff as well... so we got caught up. He's such a good guy to his fiance - and a good friend to me... and it made me realize there ARE good guys out there who actually care about women and their feelings!!

I gotta go.

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

Rich is the best. I <3 him too (but he's all Celia's). :) Glad you two had a good rap session! I'm so jealous... I miss Boston and you guys sooooooo much!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home