Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 08, 2005

what do you think???


Cool new stuff coming to the MILF Diaries... this is just a taste :)

Do you like the logo???? My friend Riggs (fellow radio person) made it... I had no idea he was such an ARTIST!!! He whipped that puppy up in all of about 20 minutes!!! I SOOOOOO LOVE IT... pay attention to the one little detail I wanted "tossed" in LOL...

It's going to be changed a little bit...

I actually liked the other blogger layout better for the MILF site, but its a more complicated template to edit and I am really not too good at CSS code yet... and the colors clashed with the graphic... so I'm going to work with this and make some hit or miss trial and error changes.

I was feeling better earlier but now I'm just blah again. Damned if I do damned if I don't situations really kill me.

Hope you like the new graphic - I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE IT!!!!

:)

D

9 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Dana-
I love the new site, it looks awesome...

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

Thanks! I need to get to bed I have been messing with the template for hours!!! My friend who did the graphic is going to add something to it and it will fit the space instead of leaving the white stuff... I LOVE IT!!!

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the graphics and I love the "tossed" item. This site is great and so is your other one. I just discovered it a week or so ago and I'm addicted. Keep it coming.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

What's the little thingy? I may be looking to hard or something b/c I don't get it. What is it?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

You can't see the BRA hanging on the M of MILF??? Hahaha... I kind of said it as a joke... and he did it and I LOVE IT!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

I love it! I think it looks really cute with the bra thrown on there too! I love to check out both sites all the time..Keep up the great work!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

It's SO cute.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

Oh.

:) I like it! Very cute!

Sorry. I guess the ol' brain-eye connection had static or somethin'.

Looks way cute, though.

I like the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home