Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 08, 2005

AAALLLLLVVVVVVIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have you heard that freaking Akon song that sounds like Alvin & The Chipmunks Sing the Blues??? Looonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody... I just want to bust in on it with that "AALLLVVVIIIINNN" thing from the Chipmunks Christmas Album... actually, we had that shit on 8 track!! I remember crying when the 8 track player ate it...

Anyway, the dirt site - and this blog - grow EVERY day... And people who link to me end up getting lots of traffic to their sites because of my referrer list so if you want some hits, try linking to me from your website or blog!!

I feel so bad for Rich from LFO... a friend told me last night he has leukemia. I posted about it on the dirt page too... He's a sweet guy and this has to be so difficult for him and his family to deal with. He's at a hospital in Boston for chemo. Definitely keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Kyla is awake... it's not so sunny out but I think it's warm. I can't wait until she's old enough to go on a little picnic or play in the sandbox, etc. Right now we just sit on the front steps and I stop her from eating pebbles LOL.

No word yet on the ex's marital status LMAO... Lonely, I am so lonely... AAAALLLVIIIINNNN!!!

Peace out to the holleration.

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger duff said...

it's actually a sped up sample of bobby vinton's tune "mr. lonely".

sorry- your post awakened my inner music nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home