Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

why did the chicken cross the road?



I know the answer to this question... First hand.

How BIZARRE is this. I'm driving to work last night (Monday night - I forgot to post this sooner) and all these cars are stopped.... I'm like, what is going on... I'm going to be late for work!!!

Then I realize A CHICKEN IS CROSSING THE ROAD. YES, A CHICKEN CROSSED THE ROAD... and YES, IT GOT TO THE OTHER SIDE.

Obviously it crossed the road to get to the other side, but my question is WHERE OH WHERE DID THE CHICKEN COME FROM? No, I don't mean, WHICH COMES FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG... I just mean, WHERE DID THIS CHICKEN COME FROM that it was crossing the road near my dad's house??? There must be a chicken farm somewhere... but how WEIRD.

I have seen geese and ducks crossing the road before, but never in my life have I experienced a chicken crossing the road.

Then I started being superstitious... like is seeing a chicken cross the road the same as seeing a black cat crawl under a ladder? I Googled it and found nothing... so I'm not worried. But it freaked me out!!

Now I can speak with authority on the subject when asked "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

I was hoping the chicken would do something spectacular when it arrived at the other side so I could bear witness to something more exciting than just plain getting to the other side... but nothing.

Then I started wondering if it would have been OK to hit the chicken and grill it for dinner??

Now I'm hungry.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home