Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

bringing back an old favorite...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OK, in an earlier post I brought up the whole "TCO" thing and explained that it came from the website of a man in Tampa who dresses up like Peter Pan and whatnot.

Here he is. He's jumping in the air in an attempt to make it appear as if he is flutterring about in his pixie costume. This man is wacky as they come... and you'll never believe this -

HE IS NOT GAY!

In fact, he's desperately seeking Tinkerbell!!

I wonder if Disney condones this use of the whole Peter Pan thing??

Here's the link to his website... But I'm warning you - it's pure silliness, and while reading it keep in mind - this is a real person who lives in the Tampa Bay area... this sh*t could be going on right in your neighborhood.

He specializes in Peter Pan antics but also dabbles in hopping like a bunny rabbit on special occasions... oh, and I can't forget about his cameo as Little Boy Blue too!

The first time I saw this website I couldn't stop laughing... It was actually before I moved to FL, my friend sent it to me and I looked at it at work with some of the other girls in the office and we were HYSTERICAL IN TEARS laughing. I do have a weird sense of humor, but you gotta check out all the poses and realize this guy takes himself really seriously. It's too funny for words.

I mean, I love me some Tinkerbell but this guy is out of control...

www.pixyland.org

Let me know if you laugh... and if you know of any hysterical strange bizarre websites, let me know!!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Dana-
I have seen this guy, he use to come into the store I worked at all the time, and yes he dresses like Peter Pan. I couldn't help but laugh at it and when I read your post earlier I thought it couldn't be the same person but it is...thats great!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

OMG! I cannot WAIT until my husband gets home to see this guy's site. What a nut! The face he makes in ALL of his pictures freaks me out. He's weird in a Michael Jackson sort of way.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I haven't seen this picture in ages and just came across your site by hitting next! Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home