Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 10, 2005

shanna rhymes with banana!

______________________

Good morning!

It's weird... I just read over my post from last night and I don't feel compelled to take it down. I chatted with a friend last night about some things, read some of his blog entries, and then realized there is nothing wrong with having a momentary lapse of "togetherness"... Writing about all of that last night helped me. Thanks for the comments... and thank you to the people who email me and say what they want to say privately... I appreciate it!!

Oh yes, Shanna rhymes with banana - Kyla is watching Shanna Show while I blog and get ready to go outside. It is FREAKING GORGEOUS OUT. The one thing that sucks right now is that she can't quite walk yet, so she tries to CRAWL on the ground and that makes for some dirty worn out little pants!! I put her in clothes that are too small or already stained or worn to play in. I always swore I'd never dress my kid in "dirty" clothes but why ruin something new when there's already-been-spit-up-on-pooped-in-spilled-on clothes?

I have to work on the air from 6p-9p.... I'm going to hop in the shower now and get out to enjoy the day.

I want to make tee-shirts... I have some cool tee-shirt ideas - does anyone know about how Cafe Press works?

Peace holler.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home