Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 09, 2005

blogger's block.

You know you have blogger's block when you sit in front of the computer, hands poised over the keyboard, for about 5 minutes (which seems like an hour) and you can't come up with what to blog about... you know you WANT to blog... but you aren't quite sure what to say or if you should say what is on your mind... So yeah, I have blogger's block.

Actually, now that I started writing... it's kinda gone. I now feel that thoughts are running freely from my mind right through my fingertips and onto the screen...

Oh wait, no. I still have blogger's block. I thought I didn't when I was typing about my blogger's block, but then I paused again once I said I no longer had blogger's block.

Do you think the word "blog" will end up in Webster's dictionary soon? Is it already? I don't remember the last time I used a dictionary so for all I know it could be in there. Blog is a noun, verb, adverb, adjective... one of those words that can be used as any part of speech. Coolness!

It's a nice day today. I worked on the air from 10a-3p - it was fun. Every single person who called in was either working or spring cleaning!

I took a drive through Harvard Square on my way home, just to get the spring weekend in the city feel... It was nice, tooooo much traffic though... and POTHOLES. Potholes around here are BAD right now... I was on one road that was so bumpy I started to think I was experiencing an earthquake!!

I suppose with the tunnels around here caving in they have bigger problems than potholes... but whatever. At least the potholes can be fixed with a little bit of cement and a shovel... the tunnels are another story.

I ended up going to McDonald's on the way home from work. I was DYING for Subway, but the one around the corner from the radio station is CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS, and in the HOUR LONG drive home I didn't pass another Subway!!!

In Tampa there was a Subway at every other gas station... here there's ONE that I know of and it of course was closed!!! I just didn't know what else I wanted and about half way home my stomach started growling at me so I caved and picked up some chicken nuggets... I swear they gave me about 30 of them because I was chowing down non-stop the whole ride home and still had a nugget left when I got in the house... I won't be a MILF for long if I keep rockin' the fast food.

What else do I have... um, nothing. Other than all the thoughts that keep running through my head that I wish I could run from but I can't.

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home