Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The MOSH PIT GIRL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OK, as far as I know, that picture is real. Just randomly someone happened to catch this girl dancing like a freak. I mean, it is downright scary... the position she is in, the look on her face, etc... it's been posted all over these message boards... so someone took it and photoshopped it into all these different poses...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have seen it on this message board every few days... and different people keep Photoshopping it and it cracks me up... so finally I decided to share.

Click here to see more of the Mosh Girl!

I will post more pictures as I see them. It's just too funny to ignore anymore!

:)

D

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Absolutely hilarious. Is it bad that I am home alone and laughing outloud?!?!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

Oh it is a riot. Go to this... http://www.moshpitgirl.blogspot.com to see more!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home