Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 23, 2005

THE RETURN OF THE FOOT FETISH FREAK!!!

Oh dear... I JUST received this email about 2 minutes ago...

Dana, I am a fan from when you were at **.*. You used to do a lot of crazy stuff for your site. I was wondering if you ever got to post the pictures of your feet. I am not some crazy psycho. I would just like to see a picture of your feet. I know you think that foot guys are weirdos, but that is not the case. I appreciate your time, and would enjoy hearing from you. -chris

By popular demand... er, well, rather, by the demand of one poor soul who has obviously been waiting a VERY LONG TIME to see my little piggies...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are pretty frigging hideous if you ask me... but those ARE my feet, the only pair of feet I'll ever have (hopefully) and since I know they'll bring a smile to this guy's face (and Lord knows what else) I figured I'd dig into the archives and share.

A certain someone - who I will allow myself to reminisce about for your benefit right now - used to make fun of my "oversized supersized big toe" and expressed concern that our daughter might inherit the gene for the "oversized supersized big toe"... So far her toes are still little and cute, and I hope they don't end up having a FREAKING SIDECAR LIKE MINE DO!!!

Oh, and before the fashion police - who I know read my other blog at least - come after me with regard to those horrendous flip-flops... I thought they were cute for the 4th of July... and as you'll see in this photograph, they matched my equally as festive shirt, hat, bag, and skirt, just fine...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I miss Florida... and my friend Ashley who is also in the pic!

Ky-dizzle misses Florida too... I hope I can take her to Disney World again - seems like a waste we took her 3 times before she was 6 months old... here we are in Minnie's Chair I love this pic!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

****

Today was a rainy dreary icky yucky day in Boston!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's the famous Citgo Sign near Fenway Park if you don't know... and the Green Line T which goes all over the city... and the Prudential Building.

It was one of those days when you just want to lay on the couch, watch a movie, take little catnaps, eat junk, shower around 4 in the afternoon, and then sleep some more...

I worked. It was fun though... I will never take another airshift for granted the rest of my life.

I also had an interesting and encouraging conversation with a co-worker, someone I respect and who taught me a lot back in the day, and who goffed at the idea of me finding work outside of radio... That made me feel good!!! Goffed - I think I used it properly. Trying to expand my vocabulary here. Thanks.

Which brings me to my next thought... Ah, well, nevermind. Nothing bad, just something I need to do without sharing.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa... I am kind of getting a kick out of doing that to ya'll now... because I know people check this LOOKING for stuff... Yes, I said "ya'll"... my Boston friends sure appreciate that.

I suppose "ya'll" isn't THAT bad, it's when people say things like "I'm going to come to your guys'alls party" or "I sure hope ya'll'ses have a nice vacation" I have to laugh.

I just did a google search of "ya'll" and this is what came up...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I mean, I guess in other parts of the country, ya'll is pretty acceptable... but ya'll'ses and alls of that shizalls... well, it's justalls 'taint right.

ANYWAY as I was saying to ya'll... I'm sometimes touched... and sometimes a little confused... when I check my stats and see who's reading... Like you wonder, do people read because they enjoy, care, like you... or because they laugh at you???

I know a lot of people who keep blogs wonder this... I'm sure some people know I read theirs and wonder, why does SHE look at MY BLOG??? But why do you read mine?

It's so bizarre... I read the blogs of some people I've never even spoken to... do you?

The other night I read a good friend's blog for the first time, and I felt the need to IM her the next day to tell her I read it just because if I didn't tell her I'd feel like I was spying!!! Do you tell your friends you read their stuff?

OK enough questions that I know you won't really answer... I'm just so tired I don't feel like getting up and walking to the bedroom. Plus I've been having CRAZY dreams lately... some nightmares...

I had one the other night that was so real it freaked me out... I was hanging out upstairs at like 7am and SWORE I heard my friend's voice downstairs... but thought it couldn't be her because why would she be at my house??? Then she came up to talk to me and was like... uh, yeah, you have an appointment at 9am, I'm here to babysit... and I couldn't remember what the appointment was!!!! It was so weird... we ended up going all over town trying to figure out who I was supposed to meet.... and of course I woke up before I figured it out!!!

Kyla does have a doctor's appointment Monday - and I wrote it down and put the piece of paper at my place on the kitchen table and LEFT IT THERE all week so I wouldn't forget... I always forget stuff like that, and part of my new and improved trying to be organized self means I WILL NOT FORGET stuff even if it means leaving a piece of paper on the table all week.

Q: Why not write it on the calendar?
A: Um, well, I'd forget to check the calendar.

****

Have you seen the commercials for the new Jell-o Pudding Sundae Toppers Snacks? It's chocolate Jell-o pudding with some "fudge sauce" on it... so I picked these up at the grocery store the other night... my dad and I took Kyla and yeah, we were bad. I got cookies first.. then caved on the Jell-o snacks... tried to scoot past the ice cream section without caving... and then pops is like "ya like ice cream sandwiches?" so we picked some up...

I am one of those people who LOVES sweets and junk so much that I can't allow myself to buy it all the time... so it is GOOD that it isn't in the house all the time...

Anyway, onto the Jell-o pudding sundae thingies - not that yummy. I would definitely get the OREO Jell-o pudding snacks. Those are BY FAR the best... much better than the NEW Sundae ones...

Just to make you even more hungry for some chilly creamy pudding-y pudding snacks...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'd like to note - they do NOT come with a cherry on top - but I don't like cherries anyway. OH, you know what I LOVE though... those FRIENDLY'S pudding cups... I don't think they sold those in FL but they have them here and they are FREAKING GOOD. But they do come with a cherry that I always have to pick off.

****

So this is RANDOM and may frighten some people... but rest assured, this will NOT happen for QUITE SOME TIME... I was watching some Baby Story thing on whatever channel... and I was like ooooooh I can't wait to have another little baby. They are so cute.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I had a rich husband who would rub my feet every night of my pregnancies and would be able to support a large family, I would have like 20 kids just because the feeling of meeting a new baby is so cool. Kyla was SO teeny tiny and perfect... not that she isn't perfect now of course, but I miss that little baby thing!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sometimes it doesn't seem like she's the same little person... Like I look at pictures and she's changed SO MUCH it doesn't feel like she's the same person... does that make sense?

I have to be honest, this age is weird. She's been extra clingy lately too... like just kind of wanting to be held. She can't quite walk yet, and she can't talk yet, but she knows what's up... She is doing the shape sorter now which is SO COOL... watching her do that is pretty crazy considering at Christmas when she got it she could barely pick the blocks up LOL... now she's SORTING THE SHAPES. She also points to her nose... and she points to the doggie and the kitty in her bath book!

****

Some exciting things happening for some good friends of mine... proof that good things happen to great people - sometimes it just takes a little while :) One is starting a new job where he is going to KICK SOME MAJOR ASS - and work with a very dear old (not as in you're over 30 ;) friend of mine... and another friend is going for a great job and WILL KICK ASS and make us proud!!!

Names have been omitted to protect the innocent ;)

I should get to sleep. She's been waking up at like 7am lately... NOT FUN for mommy who gets into doing stuff on the computer and doesn't get to bed until after midnight!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Britney, PLEASE COME OUT OF HIDING... we'all miss ya'll!

:)

D

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Eric W. Harper said...

I use Outlook as my my calender, address book, and e-mail program. That way while I'm checking e-mail, I have alarms set-up so I don't miss my appointments. I'd be lost without my Outlook.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Eric W. Harper said...

YOu have to use Inter Explorer, it doesn't show up in Firefox.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a chat fetish foot blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home