Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Random Random Random


This little pookie would NOT look at the camera!

I get so annoyed by the word RANDOM in people's blogs... no offense if you use the word "random" but everyone's blog has something to do with being "random"... Randomness, random thoughts, seriously - I read like 10... well, ok, more than that lol... blogs and half of them have some form of the word random in the title or description. I guess "random" is one of those words than can be used by everyone... but I think people need to be a little more creative with their titles.

That's why I'm sticking with "The Milf Diaries - Inside the Mind of a Babe with a Baby" - IT SUITS ME... like it or not, the sarcasm and the fact that I am a babe with a baby, FITS. I am pretty random, but I don't care to name my blog Random Randomness of a Randomy Randomite because - who ISN'T random... especially when it comes to blogging?

So - random thought numero dos of the day... because yes, the thoughts posted above about the use of the word random is the first random thought of the day.

Is Jay McGraw HOT or NOT? This is what I started posting the other night and lost it... and here it is almost 1am and I'm up writing about it, but it's been on my mind LMAO... yeah, can you tell I am lonely...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Seriously, he is so cute - and that picture doesn't even do him justice... and since his dad IS Dr. Phil you'd think he probably knows how to be a good dude in a relationship. He was on the other day talking to kids who have been bullied and he was just so sweet. Some people don't like him because he really does not have any credentials with regard to psychology other than the fact that his dad is Dr. Phil, but I thought he was super. I really enjoy the Dr. Phil program... in fact, I watch so much daytime talk show self-help let the healing begin stuff I think it is really helping me self-diagnose and whatnot.

Anyway, Jay McGraw - hot or not?

Random thingie number three that is random... Well actually I don't even consider this to be categorized as "random" because it's something I speak of often and therefore doesn't really fit the whole "random" idea mold... but I got 5,736 unique visitors and 3,537 new visitors to danasdirt yesterday. I could not even believe it...

Someone put a link to me on popdirt, Celebrity Baby Blog, a Courtney Cox fan board, plus I've gotten hits from Google searches for those forbidden baptism pictures LIKE CRAZY, and I am linked on some other message boards too... It's NUTS.

I am wondering when Blogger is going to be like YO, YOU TAKE UP TOO MUCH BANDWITH BUH BYE NO MORE BLOGGIE FOR FREE FO YOU!

Doing the dirt blog is fun, but it is a lot of work... especially now that so many people are coming to it... I feel like I have to constantly be updating and improving it and it's getting to be tiring, especially since I make a whopping 7 cents a day off those Google ads... I have no idea how to make real bank off of it - there's gotta be a way especially as it grows. I mostly do it for fun, but at this point I've had some grumpy people complain, or correct me on stupid stuff, or question my fashion sense because I said Lindsay Lohan's outfit was ugly... Like, I do this shit for free people - CALM DOWN! It's amazing what people will nitpick and complain about!!

Right now I have things about Paris and Nicole, Tonya from the Real World, Jen & Ben, Christina Aguilera, and about 5 other things to post but I just don't feel like it!! Then if I miss something by a day - usually because I either opted not to post it or just didn't have time, I get bombarded with emails about how I missed something! Seriously, there is SO MUCH celebrity gossip out there I am trying to weed out the best of it and not bore you with the latest on people who just don't matter.

Anyway, my computer is acting up and I don't want to lose this randomness of random so I'm going to go to sleep in my tank top and VS jammie pants... yes, it is now warm enough to wear tank tops to sleep HOOOOOOOORAY!!

Make sure you check out the Thrifty links!!! This woman has these two awesome websites for SHOP-A-HOLICS like me!!!! Only I'm temporarily in shopping rehab - not by choice!! And I'm going to get nabbed by the overuse of exclamation points police if I don't run NOW!!!

LOVE will conquer all.

D

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Dana-

That Picture of Kyla is absolutely adorable...she has that look of, "Yeah mom, I know you are trying to take a picture of me, so I'm gonna look away until you put the camera away." And I agree with Megan, don't stress yourself out over the dirt page...you aren't getting paid for doing it so who cares if it pisses people off because it's not updated every hour of the day. Both pages are awesome, I love the new banner on both...very cute...

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger John said...

D*ana,
Just let the idiots complain. It"s Your blog, YOUR THOUGHTS, anyways the people who complain could never do it so just let them ramble. Keep up the great work. Both Blogs look awsome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home