Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 25, 2005

Is that better?

I messed with some settings and somehow different browsers read the CSS code differently and when I changed one little thing it screwed up and made the ENTIRE page black for people with Firefox, so I aplogize... I didn't know bc I have IE.

Anyway, I made it gray for now so at least you SHOULD be able to see the text... because I have a doozie of a post from the other day LOL...

I got a FUNNY Mommy story to tell later... and TWO road rage incidents (I was not the rager believe it or not) too... but Kyla needs me - she doesn't feel good. She's fine, just tummy ache, and we were out all morning... She had her nap in the car which means no computer time for me. Plus, I have laundry to do.

I'll be back later PEACE OUT!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home