Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 28, 2005

What's up FISH FACE??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How cute is this... Last night we're sitting at the dinner table making Kyla do her "tricks" - you know like patty cake, wave bye bye (which I think she kinda knows now doesn't make sense unless someone is actually leaving), blow kisses, etc... Then my dad makes a fish face just to goof off... not really thinking Kyla's going to do it back... and she kinda smiled, and next thing we know SHE IS DOING THE FISH FACE!!!

Sucking in those chubby cheeks with her little lips all kissy like a fish IT WAS HYSTERICAL.

She is also ready to answer the phone. As soon as she can WALK to it I'm sure she'll be trying to answer it... she's already saying "hello" every time it rings!! It's more of like a "harr-oh" but it's close enough, and happens in response to ringing, so it's gotta be HELLO. She's going to be a talk-a-holic just like her mommy!!!

What up with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? Seriously... she's got to be SUPER intimidated... you know she used to have posters of him on her bedroom wall. I remember when I met Jordan Knight and I felt SO WEIRD knowing that I used to wear a big huge PIN on my jean jacket with his face on it... it's gotta be like that for Katie with Tom. She's cute - I actually do like her - but she is NOT on the level of Penelope Cruz or Nicole Kidman in the whole Hollywood Scene... it's kind of like the college senior dating a hot high school freshman... Just plain weird. What can they possibly talk about? Is he like - oh I loved your topless scene in that movie where you are dead and topless and bound with seaweed??? Yeah, I can't remember the name of it but the pictures of her big boobies from that movie are resurfacing all over the place.

Angelina Jolie must be like THANK YOU TOM AND KATIE!!!

Yeah, speaking of Angelina, I had no idea her fans were so psycho. People got NASTY about defending her on the dirt blog. Chill!!!

Speaking of psychos... did you see Oprah today? She had that woman on who ran over her husband and killed him after she found out he was cheating.... Such a sad story. Nobody should die that way, but this man ruined her life by being a cheating a-hole... She claims it was an accident, but I don't think it was. It's a tough one because you know she must have just been filled with rage and out of her mind... and rightfully so... but yeah, running over someone, that's crazy. I just felt bad for her while watching it, but then Oprah read the letter his daughter sent in, saying how she KNEW she was going to hit him, and you just know it was malicious.

Anyway, that show creeped me out. This woman had a perfectly good life for all these years, he cheats like a douchebag, and then ends up dead, she's in jail, her boys basically lost BOTH their parents, etc... UGH.

Then I go to Dr. Phil for more fun-filled dysfunction... and I thought I had problems. He's got this MANIPULATIVE ASS who has a wife, and a girlfriend, who just happens to be the former best friend of his wife... and she's married... and they BOTH got pregnant by this guy and had their babies 24 days apart!!! And they BOTH WANT HIM!!!

I really think they belonged on Oprah yesterday - she had the dude who wrote "He's Just Not That Into You" on... and basically all he did was confirm for women in the audience what they already knew - he's just not that into you.

The key word being "THAT"... like, he's kinda into you, when it's convenient, when he doesn't have anyone else, but he isn't going to commit and he doesn't LOVE you he just says he does... That kind of stuff. One guy in the audience said the book made him have to change his game... but that he also learned how to get OUT OF situations by hinting around to things instead of actually having to say them!!

Relationships - yuck.

Did you know that Coach makes iPod cases? They are so cute. Not that I can afford Coach, but I just find it really cute that they make little leather cases for iPods.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I tend not to flip out of things that I can't purchase LOL... but I like that and since iPods are the hip thing I thought I would share. Next there will be Coach cases for your dog's iPod that plays bird chirping noises or something.

It's funny how having a baby... and then having no job... will very quickly make one (well, me) realize how many stupid things I wasted money on... Not that I ever made like HUGE impuls purchases - I never spend more than $75 on a pair of shoes, I never was one to buy tons of purses or jewelry, don't do expensive makeup... but I just bought CLOTHES, like a different outfit for every night of the week for a while... and eating out... and tipping like $40 because I drank for free... or taking a day trip to Orlando and dropping $200 like it was nothing...

Anyway, I'll get off that subject because it's starting to irritate me LOL...

Oh no, Kyla is awake. It's midnight. She has done this 3 nights in a row now. I don't get it. I don't want to pick her up because then she gets in the habit of knowing she can cry and get her way in the middle of the night... but she keeps everyone awake!!

OK I should go anyway. Remember to tell your friends about the dirt site!!!

:)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home