Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates...

I have been doing other stuff and focusing on the DIRT page... Especially since I GOT LINKED FROM USA TODAY ONLINE yesterday!!!

Yes... www.usatoday.com - as in the major nationwide newspaper - in their Life section they have a column called "Hip Clicks" and they linked to me!!! I got TONS AND TONS of hits... I need people to keep coming back. I want to get advertisers and really make some money off the site but it won't happen until I have 10,000 visitors a day... I'm about HALF way there...

So if you like the dirt site, tell a friend :)

I also have noticed "Paramount Pictures" in LA on my webstats... and a friend told me she found out through a PR person she knows that some CELEBRITIES look at my site. CRAZY!!! I won't say who they are or anything... but I was pretty shocked. I didn't believe it until I saw the Paramount Pictures thing and then I was like... hmmm... maybe they are looking!!

Anyway, Kyla is fussing. I have several little tidbits to write about but I've been too tired once she goes to bed, after doing the dirt, to write.

I know you miss me ;)

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home