Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A craving for beer.

All of a sudden I just wish I had a beer in my hand. A nice cold bottle of Bud Light or something. No reason, it would just be nice.

The summer is coming. I need to get my hair done so very badly. It's been a while since I went to get it done. Last time I went dark, but i want to go light again for the summer. Oh, and just a side note since EVERYONE has been freaking about Britney coloring her hair - it's OK while you are pregnant.

Anyway, I want to get my hair cut and colored... It's expensive but my hair is a big ratty rooty mop... we'll see.

Tomorrow I have a ton of errands to run... gotta get a few things in the mail at the post office, do some mother's day shopping, so I hope it's a nice day.

We went to look at a day care for Kyla today... it wasn't bad... Just a little freaky for me. More on that when I am not so tired.

She didn't sleep well AGAIN last night... I don't know if it's teeth, late night hunger, night terrors, or what but she was screeching!! It's really exhausting but I end up staying up late because this is the only time I have to unwind by myself.

Ugh, I wish I had something witty for you but I don't. As soon as I lay down to go to sleep I'll come up with something to write about LOL.

Peace out homies.

D

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger shari said...

I had the same craving for beer the other day and I hardly ever drink...must be the time of year?? :)

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had major cravings for beer - problem is I'm pregnant! No beer for me - sucks since it's almost summer time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home