Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 02, 2005

My Blog Sings Clay Aiken Songs.

Like.... If I was INVISIBLE, then it wouldn't matter that I don't have a name...

Poor, poor, blog. I always thought it was horrible how some parents just can't think of a name for their child so it has to be like "Baby Jones" for 6 days... That sucks. I feel for my blog right now. And shit, after having 9 months - ok, maybe only 7 months because for the first 2 you might not know you're pregnant - so after SEVEN MONTHS to mull over the name you haven't decided yet?? Seriously. Talk about procrastination.

I'm in a funk. I think it's because I was just sitting here a few minutes ago and one of the little handles on the dresser behind me just randomly made a big "clank" noise... like as if the little metal handle thing was pushed up and suddenly fell back to the proper position - but nothing made it move. That creeped me out.

I had some chocolate oreo pudding earlier. Pudding snack cups are only slightly bigger than those little things they use to give you free samples in at Costco. Can someone PLEASE start making chocolate pudding in a QUART or PINT so that I can eat more than a serving at a time? Let's do it the way they do ice cream... so that I scoop out as much as I want to overindulge in at a time, THANKS!

Of course I could eat 2 of them to satisfy my craving but then I'd just feel like a big hog for eating two. Damn this whole portion control crap. I'm hungry.

I must also say that looking at pictures of Kevin Federline getting Starbucks yummies every day is getting to me too. Those freaking things are so good. I hate Starbucks regular hot coffee, it's like drinking liquid charcoal or something, but their mochalattidatties are SO DELICIOUS.

You know what else I got a craving for, and I HATE THIS because I got the craving from a POP UP... but Chili's chicken fingers. They have good chicken fingers. I haven't been to Chili's since Tampa!! Not because I like intentionally boycotted or anything, I just haven't been to one.

While we're on the subject of food, what is it about restaurant eggs? Like, I LOVE Denny's, Bickford's, IHOP, their eggs are awesome... there's like a weird scrambled creaminess to them that I just can not for the life of me acheive at home. I try not overcooking them, I try adding a little water or a little milk, but no!!! They don't come out bad... but they don't have that restaurant-y consistency and taste.

Ugh, now I'm craving some hash browns. I go back and forth between enjoying the big McDonald's ones or the little Burger King ones.

OK, now I am really making myself and everyone else hungry!!!

I need to go to bed but I have sleep issues. I'm gonna try though.

SUGGESTIONS FOR BLOG NAMES - email me or comment!!!

D

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger ninibeans said...

A tablespoon of cream cheese makes eggs creamy too:) I don't like cream cheese on anything else, but it makes scrambled eggs soooo yummy!!!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger springsandra said...

Hmm... names for your journal... I feel like anything I come up with would be totally unoriginal, but I'll give it a go...

Urban Scrawl (a take on urban sprawl?)
Telling it like it is
Just a Journal
Bringing Up Baby (it's an old movie title)
Success on a Page
Indigo Dreams
Digital Diaries
Triple D (dana's digital diaries?)
Listen to the Sound of my Typing
Brown-eyed Bombshell Blogs

Ok, I'm getting stupider by the thought... but at least I tried! :)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

D*ANA,
I LOVED THE MILF DIARIES, I AM A SELF PROCLAIMED MILF MYSELF AND YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY KEEP IT. BEING A MILF IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL, YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE PROUD. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MILF AND A WHORE. WE ARE MILF'S, AND SHOULD BE PROUD.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mary said...

As an outsider who faithfully reads your dirt blog and even the "MILF Diaries" everyday, I would just like to say that the old name was perfect. If there is something wrong with being proud of who you are then there is something wrong with America!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home