Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 09, 2005

Bringing Back the MILF Diaries.

SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE are saying I should bring it back... Uh, I don't know!!

I don't like any other name for this blog. Yeah it might not be the most appropriate thing but who the hell cares, it's a joke.

Anyway, I had a good day today, got a lot of things done... made some phone calls... ate cupcakes.... made some plans to see old friends I haven't seen in YEARS... dealt with fast talking car salesman who happens to be a former FL resident... went to Friendly's for dinner... did laundry... that's about it... All good.

I find myself laughing at things that used to really upset me...

I'm so happy I am on this side of the "hindsight is 20/20" thing now, and I'm glad I hear Dr. Phil's voice ringing in my ear.... Even though he pronounces his "W" words like ah-wah-at instead of what and ah-wh-ooh instead of who, I dig him.

I learn so much just watching that show... It sounds so lame but it is TRUE... that's why these shows are so popular!! WE RELATE!!! He's not all Springer - some of the situations are a little extreme, but for the most part it's real people with real problems... and when I watch it I find myself relating in some ways to people... and when I see him giving advice to these people I realize I need to heed some of it myself.... and I have. If you saw the show today he was telling this one woman EXACTLY what she needed to do with regard to her life, and it's EXACTLY what I did!! GO DR. PHIL!!!

This is one of those times I wish I had a truly personal private blog so that I could write what I want to say... but oh well.

Time for sleep, I hope Kyla doesn't keep me up all night AGAIN... she's in this bad habit of waking up around midnight and just wanting to play. My brain is fried, got nothing much more to say.

Keep telling everyone about the dirt site I NEED MORE HITS!!!!

:)

D

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger LXVE said...

It's YOUR blog and you are free to name it whatever you want. Other people CHOOSE to view it, and they can choose NOT to view it if something offends them. You're not putting a gun to their head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home