Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, May 14, 2005


Hi I'm D*ana and I am a big frigging dork tonight. I had to get up at 4:30 this morning and go to work, not that I mind - I love my job and if I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to do it by golly I will. Then I went to get my hair did and my eyebrows done. You can't really tell in the pictures but it's a BIG change for me... there's a LOT of big chunks of blonde - I LOVE IT. I used to go to this hairdresser all the time and she was like "you never go this drastic!!" I said - DO IT. She had her hair like this and I WANTED IT. It makes me feel 100x better about myself and I needed this pick me up. Then Kyla WALKED!!! See those pics below... Then I mopped the kitchen floor... and then I played with my hair and poured myself a GLASS OF WINE because I've been doing a lot of sh*t lately and I wanted one... and now I have posted this whole entry into the Hello! thing and they really need to fix this so that 1. you can have a TITLE and 2. you can upload more than one pic at a time because I hate how it goes backwards. More pictures coming because I am being really vuggy tonight. Oh, and for people b*tching about the dirt - I love doing my website but there is more to me than just talking about GODDAM CELEBRITIES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home