Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I Love Hot Chocolate.

I couldn't think of a subject so I just put that. It's true, I love hot chocolate. I had 2 cups of it yesterday. I probably shouldn't but when it's cold outside and there is snow on the ground I just love hot chocolate. I don't drink much coffee anymore because the caffiene gets in my milk and makes Kyla wired - and she shouldn't have it anyway... So lately I've been drinking hot chocolate like crazy. Yum yum yum.

Kyla slept on her own for a while last night. We moved her pack & play to a different room so I could use the computer in this room. She woke up around 1am and I took her to bed with me. I like snuggling with her and keeping her little hands and feet warm. Now she is in a room with a TV which does keep her occupied for a little while so I can get some things done. I have to make a resume - UGH. I HATE making resumes!!

She is loving it here... she has tons of room to crawl around. Last night she was going all over the kitchen and sitting under the table. It's so cute. I can't believe her 1st birthday is in less than 2 months!! Not sure if we will still be here since I hope to find a job sooner rather than later... but if we are it will be nice to have a family birthday party for her!

While she's content I am going to get working on stuff. My site WILL be back soon!!!

D

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

:) Glad to see you're feeling more upbeat! :)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

Hey Dana,
I hope everything is going well with You & Kyla.
Take things slowly, day by day things will get a little easier....
Everything will work out for you in the end, Just stay Strong.
Looking forward to checking in on your site and all the dirt once it's up again..
Take care & stay warm over there!

Michele_3

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Mmmmmmm hot chocolate!!!! I love it too. Even when it's not cold! I put the canned whipped cream on mine though which makes it even worse!

Glad to here things are progressing with getting a job and that Kyla is adjusting to the move. There's nothing like snuggling up with your little one. Cherish those moments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home