Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 31, 2005

i slept in my sweater.

Ever have one of those nights where you are so tired you forget to put on pajamas? Last night I was so exhausted... I had changed out of my jeans and into some comfy pants when I got home, but just left my sweater on... And I forgot to put on a sweatshirt or something before going to bed... instead I slept in my Express sweater! Not good. Honestly, I am not a fan of how the sweater looks on me anyway... but it's one of the few items of clothing I have right now so I shouldn't be wearing it to bed LOL.

So I've come to the realization that I am a VUG. Don't know what a VUG is? Good... you shouldn't... it's a whole new thing. Through this blogging thing I've made a new friend... and we were chatting the other night about some stuff and realized we are VUGs...

I'll let you read his explanation of what a VUG is because he does it so well... "hits the nail on the head" LOL...

Click here to read his blog. He's a hottie too ;)

Ever seen one of these? Amanda - who sends me all the great pics for the dirt site - sent me this earlier...



A candy bra! Imagine having someone eat that off of you LOL... it looks like a bunch of candy necklaces all strung together. I wish I was that creative. The matching thong can't be too comfortable though!

Speaking of bras, I have 2 broken ones right now. Don't you HATE IT when the wire starts to pop through? I have a BRUISE on my boob because the wire popped out and had been digging into me all day... I didn't even realize it!! Then I did laundry and ANOTHER one of my bras had the wire thing going on... Great, like I really have loot to buy new bras. I guess it's time to get some new ones though... I've been wearing these hideous nursing bras for too long... I need something without massive shoulder straps so I can start wearing tank tops again!! Why couldn't both wires on the same bra go at once? That way I'd only need to replace one of them. I will be honest, I don't have many bras... I think the panty to bra ratio is about 1 to 10... and none of my cute old bras fit anymore... I have the milk factor and the sag factor - I am now a C... or even a D. Go me.

Anyway, enough about my bra issues. I am so hungry... I fed Ky her breakfast and then she went back to sleep!!! I didn't eat anything yet. I need to stop eating so much junk.

That's all I got for ya now.

D

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I'm with you on the bra thing. I HATE the way my nursing bras look. The only one that I ever thought was pretty is the one that Elle MacPherson makes. As soon as I stop breastfeeding I am going to buy all new bras, and they are going to be pink and cute! LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home